SnapNHD, LLC, a California limited liability company (“Company”, “we”, or “us”), respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.snapnhd.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
in electronic messages between you and this Website;
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- when Company or its employees interact with you on social media.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, unless otherwise provided); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, unless otherwise provided), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is of a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. The type of information we collect about you depends on how you use the Website. Such information includes:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website. For example, when you create an account, we may request you name, email, phone number, company, and zip code. When you place an order, we will request credit card and address information. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, creating an account, making any purchases, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The Website incorporates certain Google programs to help us evaluate the performance of the Website. Google is known to track individuals across multiple websites for data collection purposes. We also may use other technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: Estimate our audience size and usage patterns; Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; Speed up your searches; and Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill or meet the purpose or reason for which you provide the information (For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns);
- to provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services;
- to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- o personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
- to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business
- or testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services;
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred
- to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Any information obtained about you will be treated as non-public personal information and disclosed to third parties only as necessary for the provision of services to you if you are a client. Otherwise, the Company does not disclose information about you to anyone outside the Company without consent. The Company restricts access to information obtained to those employees who need to know that information as necessary to provide products or services. The Company maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard nonpublic personal information. Information about you is stored in a secure place on a secure computer and in physical files.
In addition to the foregoing, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide via the Company website as follows:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services in accordance with applicable law.
We may use the following cookies:
- Necessary Cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website, such as to enable you to log into secure areas and storing your session information.
- Preference Cookies: we use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences and to improve user experience.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about how you use our Website, monitor the performance of the Website, and help us improve our Website and your experience.
- Marketing Cookies: we use these cookies to target and deliver advertisements. We do this to provide relevant advertising to you. We may use third-party advertising service that may use these cookies to deliver relevant advertising on other sites.
Generally, necessary cookies and some performance and preference cookies only last until you close the browser (these are known as “session cookies”). Preference cookies and some marketing cookies will last for a longer period of time (these are known as persistent cookies).
Some of the persistent and session cookies used by our App may be set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. For example, we may use Google Analytics to track what users do on the App so we can improve the design and functionality.
Most browsers apps automatically accept cookies, but you can change your device or app settings to prevent or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or device. Please note however, that (as with other websites and apps) by blocking or deleting cookies used on our Website you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
As set forth above, you are able to disable certain cookies on your browser. We may also use Google Analytics service. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google Analytics’ collection and use of data generated by your use of the Website by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. Flash cookies do not reside in your browser, so your browser setting will not affect them.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
You may also delete your account created through the Website by emailing us at the email address set forth at the end of this policy.
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account with us is active or longer if needed to provide services to you. In the case where you have any correspondence with us, we will retain those details until we have deemed the information no longer necessary, or, if resolved, you request it to be deleted.
If we are legally required to do so, or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a period of time, even after you have closed your account.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
The information the Company collects, including registration and payment information, is housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States, and the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may offer a lower level of protections than in your country or region.
By using our Website and submitting your information, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of such information in the United States. Where and as required, we will seek your explicit consent as outlined in this policy.
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS IN PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) know what personal information we hold about you; (ii) access or obtain a copy your personal information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of personal information you have provided us, or request that we sent it to another service provider; (iv) restrict our uses of your personal information; (v) request correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed personal information; and (vi) request erasure of personal information held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. Please contact us with any complaints, questions, or if you want to exercise any of your rights. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
By visiting or accessing our Website, we may collect personal information. For purposes of this Section, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
For purposes of this Section, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers in our role as a business within the last twelve (12) months (as indicated with a Yes below):
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Physical location or movements.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information in our role as a business as defined in the CCPA or other applicable laws.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information, including:
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Where possible, we will respond to a verified consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt; however, if we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verified consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We do not disclose your Personal Information to any third-party in a manner that would be considered a sale under the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer, will reasonably relate to your Personal Information's value to us and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an email through the Website’s “contact us” page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
7472 La Jolla Blvd, Suite C
La Jolla, CA 92037